The National Guild Community Arts Education Resource Center is a collection of field-tested content and resources. With your participation, we can add more resources and more documents that your colleagues can adapt for their organizations. Click on a link below to contact us.
—an article, report, or website—for the Resource Center Toolbox. Please include the following:
- URL (http://www.anywebsite.org/title)
- Brief description
- Your name, organization, title, and contact information
that you’d like us to consider for the Toolbox. Please include the following:
- Description (e.g., organization chart, strategic plan, program logic model, job description)
- File attachment (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or PDF)
- Organization name
- Your name, title, and contact information
Do you need to know more about a topic you’ve read about in the Resource Center? Do you have a question that hasn’t been answered? A National Guild staff member will get back to you quickly. If your question is urgent, please call 202–268–3337 during our office hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern).
Keep up to date on National Guild news and events.
Exchange advice, ideas, and information with colleagues in the field. You must be a member of the National Guild to participate. Join now!